Blog Archive

Monday, January 18, 2010

How did I get to this place?

“He restores my soul” – Psalm 23:3

I'm looking forward this weekend to get some time to focus on the soul. Sometimes we have to ask ourselves, "how did I get to this place"? Just how do we get to a place where we have a depletion of the soul? That's what I'm going to explore for a few hours this weekend. How often to do we hear or repeat the 23rd Psalm? I have gone over it many times and even preached it many times. But today, the promise of restoring my soul is speaking to me. There have been times over the past few years that I have experienced a depletion of the soul and I always have asked "how did I get to this place"? But I've decided that many of us have these times. That is why His word tells us that He retores my soul. I have a new apprication for vs. 3 of the 23rd Psalm!!! Looking forward to some restoration!

No comments:

Post a Comment